The Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) is designed specifically for modified barium swallow studies and AP and lateral imaging and functions as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment.
A short base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. Radiolucent backrest adjusts to a fully upright position of 90° for clear, unobstructed view for imaging. Positioners are available for pediatric procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a 90° rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment.
Transport, treatment, procedure, and recovery can be performed in the same unit to improve case turn-around and stream-line patient handling.
Hausted® Video Imaging Chair
- Specially-designed back Section accommodates the space confinements of large imaging equipment.
- The radiolucent back section provides a clear, unobstructed site for imaging used during transport, easy to remove for radiological procedures.
- Easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedal controls for height adjustment: 23.50 inches (60 cm) to 31.50 inches (80 cm)
- Pneumatic assist backrest: 0° to 90°
- Trendelenburg: 10°
- Four-Wheel brake and steer system operable from patient’s left side of unit feature 5 inches easy-rolling casters
- Easy to clean stainless steel base cover
- Polymer coated steel litter top
- Fold-Down footrest (height adjustable)
- Accessory wells (2 on each side)
- Built-In chart holder and removable push handles
- Swing Down – tuck-under rails with padded armrests maintain patient security
- Patient surface: 22 inches (56 cm) x 70.50 inches (179 cm)
- Weight capacity – evenly distributed: 325 lb (147 kg)
- 3 inch (8 cm) Sectional mattress pad, spruce 4 Way Stretch
- Telescoping IV pole
- Safety strap set (head, chest, waist, and leg)
- Paper Roll Holder – H13008001
- Pediatric Positioners:
- 36 inches (91 cm) x 7 inches (18 cm) – HSA063600
- 48 inches (122 cm) x 10 inches (25 cm) – HSA063700
- 60 inches (152 cm) x 13 inches (33 cm) – HSA063800
- Safety Strap Hook and Loop – H066951
- Safety Strap Extra-Long Hook and Loop – HAPC012L
- Standard Safety Strap Hook and Loop – HAPC01200
- Safety Strap Extra-Wide Hook and Loop – HSA071600
- Safety Strap Extra-Long Hook and Loop – HSA0716L
- Head Strap Hook and Loop – HSA072500
- Utility Tray – H06124000
- Side Utility Tray (Stainless Steel) – H080268
- Surgical Accessory Rail – HSA010000
- Seated Armboard without Pad – H065990
- Seated Armboard Assembly w/ Pad – H06599000
- Chair Foot Extension – H080015
- IV Pole, 42 inches (107 cm) Fixed Height, Removable – H000E1700
- Telescoping IV Pole 27 inches (68 cm) – 54 inches (137 cm) – H000018
- 02 Tank Holder – HAPC14D00